About Doctors Health Press
Launched in 2003, the Doctors Health Press is a health news and advice site. The goal of this site is to provide our readers with the most current, up-to-date health news, breakthroughs and advice, with a particular focus on natural and alternative health advice. Our mission is to arm our readers with the knowledge to make informed decisions on their health, while cutting through the clutter and rhetoric of the mainstream media and health establishment from a group of doctors and health experts you can trust.
Why the Doctors Health Press is Different Than Other Health and Wellness Sites
At the Doctors Health Press, we pride ourselves on digging deep to find the best alternative and natural health news, advice and breakthroughs that can help you and your family achieve the best health possible without having to worry about expensive prescription drugs or risky surgery.
We report on the latest health news that affects your life. Whether it has to do with a recent study touting the latest natural remedy for high blood pressure, the latest breakthroughs in cancer prevention or a new controversial treatment for diabetes, you can depend on the Doctors Health Press to present it to you quickly and in an easy-to-follow format.
We’re not affiliated with any major pharmaceutical company and we don’t have a line of vitamins or supplements. We supply unbiased information based on strict research credentials and real-life experiences from our advisory and editorial boards which, as you’ll see below, include medical doctors, chiropractors, anesthesiologists, holistic nutritionists, registered dieticians, personal trainers and more.
- Adrian Newman, B.A.Publisher
- Mat Lecompte, CPTCertified Personal Trainer
- Jon YaneffStudent of Holistic Nutrition
- Leah Shainhouse, R.D.Registered Dietician
- Tina LockhartHealth Writer
- Dr. Victor Marchione, MDChairman, Doctors Health Press Editorial Board
- Dr. Richard Foxx, MDAnti-Aging Specialist
- Dr. K.J. McLaughlin, BPE, CSCS, MASc. DCHealth and Wellness Coach
- Dr. Alwyn Wong, DCSports and Nutrition Specialist
- Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro, MDThe Vitamin Doctor
- Dr. Michael Kessler, DCAlternative Remedies Specialist
The DHP Editorial Board
- Dr. Victor Marchione, MD, M.D., who is a respected leader in the field of smoking cessation and pulmonary medicine.
- Dr. Richard Foxx, M.D., who has a comprehensive background in endocrinology, gynecology, and sports medicine.
- Dr. Jeffrey Shapiro, M.D., who has practiced critical care medicine for over twenty years.
- Dr. Michael Kessler, D.C., who provides insight on alternative therapies that can be more effective than prescription drugs or surgery.
- Dr. Alwyn Wong who has been involved in the health and fitness industry for over fifteen years and brings with him a wealth of experience.
- Dr. Kevin McLaughlin, D.C., who has a diverse professional background in clinical management, teaching, health promotion and health coaching