High blood pressure, a.k.a. hypertension, puts your heart and circulatory system at risk. It is known as the “silent killer.”
For those who like to dabble in homeopathic medicine, here are seven healers for hypertension.Blood pressure is the force of blood against the walls of your arteries as it passes through.
When it’s high, it means things are not as healthy as they should be. It is important to take action right off the bat.
Cut down on salt, increase your intake of potassium, start eating as healthy as possible, drink alcohol only in moderation, and exercise regularly.
If you are suffering from high blood pressure, you can also try some of the following homeopathic health secrets. Note that remedies are determined by both symptoms and characteristics of the patient.
If you’re unsure of what remedy might suit you, find a homeopath in your area or ask the clerk at your local natural products store.
Top 7 homeopathic remedies to lower blood pressure:
1. Belladonna: While good for throbbing and violent conditions that start suddenly, it can be useful for high blood pressure as well. It’s one of the main remedies in a hypertensive crisis, with flushes of heat, pounding headache, and impending stroke.
2. Glonoinum: This one is helpful for high blood pressure that may be accompanied by a pulsating, congestive headache that worsens in the sun.
The headache is worse from the sun. Your face is flushed. Along with hypertension, you may have angina that causes a hot sensation in the chest.
3. Nux Vomica: The candidates for Nux are easily angered or upset, and compulsive workaholics. They are chilly in body temperature, and tend to complain of gastrointestinal upset (diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain, nausea, etc.).
They crave stimulants, such as drugs, caffeine or alcohol. This character profile paves the way toward high blood pressure.
4. Natrum Mur: This is a salty remedy that helps symptoms caused by grief. High blood pressure can return following an emotional event, like the death of a spouse. These people tend not to like sympathy and are emotionally closed off.
5. Baryta Carbonica: Used for hypertension in people who are very shy and have difficulty concentrating. Symptoms are worse when lying on the left side. They can include strong stomach pain that recedes when lying on the stomach.
6. Aurum: A common recommendation for people with hypertension triggered by stress endured over the long term. It’s like it’s burning inside them; this feeling is often linked to their job.
7. Lachesis: This remedy is good for high blood pressure where one’s face is flushed and whose behavior is overactive, and who overall appears primed to explode one day.
In addition to the above homeopathic remedies, diets containing generous amounts of vegetables, whole grains, brightly colored fruits, legumes, fish, poultry, yogurt, and healthy fats from nuts, olive oil, and avocado are also best to lower blood pressure naturally and reduce the risks of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.